bbc3 - barely legal drivers

That girls needs her license taking off her, several times on the phone while driving....

I can't believe the ignorance of a lot of drivers, they think drivings a joke. I wouldn't dream of sitting their scoffing down a mcdonalds while trying to drive on a busy road, or trying to look down at your phone while a the same time trying to navigate to a place you've never been before.

One day she and many like her will become victims of a very serious collision.

...the Girl...Chantelle, lives in Thornbury just down the road from me....see her walking that dog quite regular past our house....and her Dad props up the bar at my local.....I'll keep a wide birth from that black Corsa...the lad couldn't possibly win as he was quite prepared to drink and drive....

...the Girl...Chantelle, lives in Thornbury just down the road from me....see her walking that dog quite regular past our house....and her Dad props up the bar at my local.....I'll keep a wide birth from that black Corsa...the lad couldn't possibly win as he was quite prepared to drink and drive....

This was the big fopa of the show in my opinion, the girl was a terrible driver and dangerous as well but the guy was just about to risk all his friends lives.
It showed a complete lack of self control, I strongly agree with the ex traffic cop that there should be a 0 tolerance on alcohol on the road.

This was the big fopa of the show in my opinion, the girl was a terrible driver and dangerous as well but the guy was just about to risk all his friends lives.
It showed a complete lack of self control, I strongly agree with the ex traffic cop that there should be a 0 tolerance on alcohol on the road.

I completely agree with that, if you give people an inch they will take a mile. There is no need to drink anything alcoholic and then drive. I know that will sound slightly hypocritical given that I'll have a pint at the monthly meet, but it is allowed so why not. I don't understand why the gov't do everything half-arsed!

neither should have got anything!

only prize should have been more driving lessons!!!!!!

Ye, little shocked by the guy's drink and drive attempt. It was obvious that he'd had too much, he should have know. He was out of the running for me when he did that.

0 tolerance is a bit harsh, but it should be less than what it is.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Car Parts For Sale 0
TB Rich Wheels and Tyres 5