Back to Renault already....

Basically found a scratch on the 200 already in a week and the cars not been anywhere really apart from my drive and to my g/f where it's parked in garage so I took on Renault today and knew for a fact they'd blame me which as
I though they did and said they couldn't do anything even though the cars a week old! But I also found 4 pimple imperfections on the same wind where it was contaminated during paint from the factory so they had no choice but to do that under warranty so the scratch dissapears whatever :smile:

They did mate I wasn't backing down though they came up with every excuse until i mentioned the imperfections then they were stumped lol

Quality, at least your getting it sorted, I presume its renault in mansfield, if so you will haves the dis pleasure of the megane courtesy car, its just wrong.

If there doing any paintwork, don't accept anything until your happy, I had quite alot of trouble with stupid Renault warranty work on paint.

I hated it mate, the driving position was awful and the seat comfort was just as bad, worst thing was the stereo, it was the bluetooth version which I didnt spec, it want bad, total opposite it was fantastic but as said I havnt got it. Now wish I had ticked it on the option list, thats why it was the worst thing lol

With the amount of people saying how sh*t there bodyshops and after paintwork is I'm starting to think not to
Bother and just live with it

Don't worry they will do a good but they will deny it if they do a ****e job, they cause the laquer to peel in my bumper and started saying it was already there Lol

Lmao marshall, I had 2 cars, both weren't renaults lmao, corsa and a fiesta, ripping them everywhere, when they messed mine up first time I drove everywhere in second to try and destroy the engine, was also slamming it up the curb outside my house.

Because the car was from a hire place not renault i tried soooo hard for the range rover sport but they said it was on a like for like basis. Im sorry but my 200 does not compare to a 1.2tci 5dr clio! Seats were comfy though!!!

don't worry a 1.2 is never going near my bonnet!! haha.

however I gave that serious stick... handling wasn't too bad lack of grunt was hilarious however did get to 101 according to the digi dash... haha.

I have had a small bit of fluff or hair in the paint on the bit betweek the bonnet and the bumper. I dont think I could get them to do anything about it. Its nothing major but for a car thats only a year old and has been like ever since i have owned it its not right!

Just make sure you look at the paint at every angle in decent lighting as they'll try to fob you off as soon as you complain they've mismatched the paint.
First time I ended up with a 1.2 Clio and 2nd time I got a Top of the range Nissan Micra 1.5dci (pretty decent car actually lol!)