Baby back and sooooo happy

After lots of problems/breakdowns (42 days ownership to date and car actually only ran for 15 days)

Well Bucks Automotive seems to have got to the route cause of the problem (fault on wiring loom from TDC sensor causing no RPM reading) etc.. Why did my renault dealer not spot this after charging me and reporting all connections tested ok and phisically checked = because they are a bunch of monkeys!!!

Bucks had the car for 4.5 days and Renault 9 days. Speaks volume really.

Anyway, looking FW to getting re-aquainted over a tankful of vpower, some pics and good spanking.. Any 64mm throttle body by next week.

As for Renault - well they will never make a profit from me on services. I'd rather slam my xxxx in a door hahahaha.

Last edited:
Glad to see you're feeling better about the car mate. :smile:

I'd run it for a month or two before you did any more mods, incase there are any more problems. :wink:

Tesco? never tried it, Ive always put shell in since my Alfa days..

Yeah, probably the sensible thing to do to make sure all is well as but i've got the itch.. lol

Picking up the 64mm TB and will sit on it for a week and cant see it gathering dust for long though.

:smile:

So glad to get it sorted, you dont realise until you are driving somethig else :smile:

Last edited:
After lots of problems/breakdowns (42 days ownership to date and car actually only ran for 15 days)

Well Bucks Automotive seems to have got to the route cause of the problem (fault on wiring loom from TDC sensor causing no RPM reading) etc.. Why did my renault dealer not spot this after charging me and reporting all connections tested ok and phisically checked = because they are a bunch of monkeys!!!

Bucks had the car for 4.5 days and Renault 9 days. Speaks volume really.

Anyway, looking FW to getting re-aquainted over a tankful of vpower, some pics and good spanking.. Any 64mm throttle body by next week.

As for Renault - well they will never make a profit from me on services. I'd rather slam my xxxx in a door hahahaha.

:smiley: I see where you're coming from. I used to have a great local Renault speciaist but they've gone downhill :worried:

Yeah bucks of aylesbury. Car got the better of me though. Intended to have some fun On the way back but after three weeks in courtesy jelly moulds with biscuit tyres i did not have the balls to give it the proper beans. Especially in the wet. Big smiles though. Reminds me of my alfa days. Whe it worked biig smiles.

Fingers crossed and happy motoring.

Mike was it u who 1st suggested bucks in ayles??

yeah think that was me mate! They are good there, i work 2 unite up from them, if you saw an RB 182 that was mine :wink:

You from aylesbury?

hi mike,

no, i'm in Mkeynes.

Yeah, Alex was talking about your car and how blistering quick it is. Was bucketing it down when I picked up mine on Friday and did not have the chance to nose around but will do next time I poped down.

Similar Thread Suggestions