August 2011 POTM Competition

Paul

Platinum Member
August's Topic is Sunsets / Sunrise, so the picture must be taken in the 'Golden Hour' - 30minutes before or after sunset / sunrise. A few tips: wait until the sun has set behind the horizon for some good silhouettes, or while it is in the sky behind clouds for a dramatic image. :cloud9:

The picture must have something 197/200 in it, the main subject being of the car of course, and must be easily identifiable as a 197/200.

If an unpaid forum member wins the POTM poll, they will receive a complimentary upgrade to become a Paid Member for a whole year.

If an existing Paid, Gold or Platinum Member wins the POTM poll, they will receive a prize from the Site Admin Team, this month; RenaultSport keyring.

Rules...

1.Photo must have a (or part of) clio 197 or 200 in it.

2.Photo editing IS allowed this month.

3.Only 1 entry per car.

4.Plain borders only.

5.Admin decision on photo suitability is final.

6.Picture must be recent (i.e: taken after the topic is announced)

7.If you win a POTM comp then you wont be allowed to win the following months competition. This is to give others a chance to win. (Its the car that wins, not the photographer so you can still enter though)

8.No professionally taken pics, unless you are a professional photographer yourself.

ENTRIES IN BY 6pm on Sunday 21st August.

Good luck!

:eek:

I will get a photo up for this. Might have to wait a while though because I live in Wales. Our summer consists of one day!!

:bounce:

Great stuff fella! Which day is summer then?? Haha!

TBH since I have posted this up it has rained every evening for me LMAO!

Damn, going to Norfolk on Friday so could potentially get some good ones, but been told not allowed to take the 200

Great stuff fella! Which day is summer then?? Haha!

TBH since I have posted this up it has rained every evening for me LMAO!

TBH dude it's give or take haha i think we've had it this year though, we had a fair few nice days earlier in the year!

I will get one don't worry about that haha

another anti scotland topic. Summer was last Wednesday, Im lookin out my snood now for the next 11 months.

s'ok mate it's anti Wales to haha

I will defo get one though! I will have some complaining to do to someone if i don't

grrrrrrr 'shakes fist' at Welsh weather

Not my entry but just for some inspiration :smile: going to try and recreate this slightly better if the weathers nice later. ( so it's not lop sided :s )

5677315425_e91d12742c.jpg

My effort.

IMAG0421.jpg