astra vxr vs clio @ ring

Regardless of how good the 200 is in the twisties, you cant get away from the fact that the Astra VXR is fooking rapid.

yeh i noticed he was holding back on the long straights i think to keep the video going i think at around 5.15 ish he could overtake if he wanted , very quick in the straights thats a standard car aswell i would prosume as there does not seem to be an exhaust fitted i so running at 240bhp imagine a stage 3 300 bhp+ i can not wait to go .

Brave........ I put money on him being round that track over 50 times

yeh i noticed he was holding back on the long straights i think to keep the video going i think at around 5.15 ish he could overtake if he wanted , very quick in the straights thats a standard car aswell i would prosume as there does not seem to be an exhaust fitted i so running at 240bhp imagine a stage 3 300 bhp+ i can not wait to go .

Isn't it a ring edition astra so it has the Remus exhaust, are they not meant to be above 240bhp ?

Theres one for sale on pistonheads just now with 387bhp !!!

yeh will have a remus as its the burg . not that loud though is it you should hear my miltek race turbo back system hahahahna.

Clio driver knows that track like back of his hand it's obvious.

I've seen quite a few vids now with this AG 200 in it, I'm fairly sure it's the same one anyway. Driver certainly knows what he's doing, very fast!!

Cheers for posting that vid too A2ON! Enjoyed it!

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions