Are they havin a laugh ?!

Adrian

Platinum Legend
Platinum Member
Been to the dealer today to buy some wind deflectors (found one was smashed when I got home so they are going back) and they have a RS250 in the showroom. White, Anthracite pack, 19" wheels, visibilty pack with xenons and full leather Recaros. It may have the cup chassis aswell, but I cant remember. The price ..............£27750 !!! :lol: Never gonna sell at that price, I would rather have a new BMW or used Porsche

My r27 was up for 23k, the salesman come up to me and said u r interested, nope at that price I said, how about a 6k reduction to tempt u!!! At the list price it won't sell but never know what discounts they r offering

there are undoubtedly discounts available. I paid less than £16k for my fully loaded R27, which should have been nearer £20k. But why even put a showroom price on it that high in the first place, not exactly encouraging a sale is it?

When I test drove a 250 it was up for 25 grand and they never knocked a frickin' penny off the price. That might be why I'm still driving a Clio?!!

I'd go FRS anyday. Even if the meg handles a bit better i dont think there would be a great deal in it. Also the ford is far better put together/better equipped and sounds much nicer. Im not a fan of the 250 tho on its looks. Give me the clio!!