Are Dump valves chavvy?

Bit of a grey area, I don't mind them personally. :smile:

On most cars though they're form over function...

YES, they are, but when you have an R27 with a meg 250 engine and R26 gearbox, does it really matter.....

Wife might have something to say about how it sounds....also boss might not be that happy either....

OMG you have both as separate entities???

I didnt realise, have you ever considered murder, of one or both? For the right sum im sure Will can help

If your car doesn't need one then yes.

Saying that, I was gonna fit an eBay one to mine for the lols at a rolling road day. People would've been so confused.

And what turbo cars need is a duck valve :tongueout: YouTube it if you've not heard one

If your car doesn't need one then yes.

Saying that, I was gonna fit an eBay one to mine for the lols at a rolling road day. People would've been so confused.

And what turbo cars need is a duck valve :tongueout: YouTube it if you've not heard one

That's well funny

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/VbNxugO-uf0[/YOUTUBE]

What isn't chavy these days?

Fit alloys - chavy - cup spoiler - chavy - own a clio - chavy

Whatever you do in life, some mug will tell you its chavy, personally I ignore every single person in life and do what I want.

If you want a dump valve. DO IT :smiley:

dump valves are 100% CHAVVY as ****.

they make a ridiculously low improvement to the turbo engine if the article i read on scoobynet years ago is accurate.

and regardless, they make you sound like a pure **** eitherway.

I always thought a BOV was to release air so it doesn't hit the closed throttle then stalling the turbo

Maybe that was a thought though lol