Arb droplink

fano45

Paid Member
Hi guys can anyone confirm the length of these 250 or 280mm?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

The original length is 280mm, for lowered cars the 250mm might be ideal. 250mm also works on cars with cup springs if you looking to add a bit of pre load.

280mm 16-16 060 0003/hd
250mm 35-16 060 0021/hd

These are meyle hd part numbers. Significantly better design than the original. Advanced factors stock these at around 10 pounds each

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

It’s occurred to me that I have just received anti roll bar links that are 250mm (same p/no as above) for my early 200 cup.

Can I use them? If I change both sides I could imagine it would work but can also see how it could cause a knock.

Anyone know for sure?

Bought them both, will likely make a choice after looking and deciding for myself. I like the idea of preload but can't imagine how that would be true unless it means the ARB is under tension at relaxed settings. Anyway I'll update the thread once I know so it's stored for future searchers.

Stabiliser link.
My recommendation are the Meyle HD (Heavy duty) suspension parts. Next best thing are Lemforder and TRW.
Product code for the Meyle HD is 35-16 060 0021/HD.

If Raptor6767 still posts and the bit quoted above was intentional it would be cool to hear more about that.

I fitted the 280mm part. The 250mm part didn’t turn up for ages, so it’s arrived after the jobs done and now it’s spare but looking at it, I think it would have fitted without hitting anything. Would be good to have that confirmed tho. If anyone needs a 250mm pair give me a shout, especially if near Twickenham.

Thes
I fitted the 280mm part. The 250mm part didn’t turn up for ages, so it’s arrived after the jobs done and now it’s spare but looking at it, I think it would have fitted without hitting anything. Would be good to have that confirmed tho. If anyone needs a 250mm pair give me a shout, especially if near Twickenham.

These still about? Price posted?

Thes

These still about? Price posted?

Hey man, in the spirit of community you can have them for postage alone, but I need to figure how much it'll cost to send them. PM me and I'll try and get these off tomorrow. Long weekend tho. If you're near Twickers, swing by.

Reactions: Big Ben
Hey man, in the spirit of community you can have them for postage alone, but I need to figure how much it'll cost to send them. PM me and I'll try and get these off tomorrow. Long weekend tho. If you're near Twickers, swing by.

Amazeballs! This forum gets better and better!

On sent