AP-Racing bolted brake discs - are they worth their price?

I really love AP-racing bolted brake discs (they look superbly) and already have received a few price offers around 600 £ for the set. But, I am still not convinced, whether they are worth their quite high price...
Should I stay with standard Brembo front discs (which need to be replaced because they warped), go for AP´s or choose something between, e.g. from K-tec´s range (from there is easy to order for me)? I use my car mainly for road use with several track days per year. I am looking for discs which both improve brake performance and do not warp so easily like standard ones.

Any opinion is welcomed. :thumbsup:

I think the standard Brembo HC Discs work really well on the road and on the track.

I haven't used anything else to be able to compare them to, but as a standard item I think they're fantastic. Plus they're fairly priced.

I have AP's, use them with standard pads and the performance on track is excellent, same performance after five laps as there was on the first; we just did not seem to be able to get any fade.

2 piece disks can take much more of a hammering than oe parts but a pad upgrade to pagids or similar (ebc have ruined a set of rotor for me) is essential

No problems here on OE discs and uprated pads/fluid, the race cars seem to get along fine with them too.

I can see why people upgrade, and there's the weight saving to take into account too, but when rotors are wearing out just as fast as discs it makes it a much more expensive option for not that much more performance gain.

Warm 'em, cool 'em, chuck 'em when they're knackered.

From bitter experience i've had 4 sets of AP's crack - more powerful car admittedly so you may get away with it on a Clio, not sure:confused1::confused1::confused1: