Anyone know where the pollon filter is?

Should have dropped me a text mate.

Once u get the filter out, get your finger in the slot and pull out all the crap as well.

Would anyone know if the pollen filter, when old and cruddy (no idea how old mine is) make the car smell bad inside. Got a issue when I leave mine over night, there is a real pong inside the cabin in the morning.

Would anyone know if the pollen filter, when old and cruddy (no idea how old mine is) make the car smell bad inside. Got a issue when I leave mine over night, there is a real pong inside the cabin in the morning.

Does it smell of p155?

Do you have climate control and use it most of the time?

If Yes/Yes then the aircon needs a clean out, bacteria in the vents etc.

Don't have climate, just normal aircon. Just had a look at the filter. Looks fine and doesn't smell at all.
If anything, as soon as I put the aircon on the smell goes.
No wet carpets, footwells or seats. Nothing in the boot either.

I've got a bit of a funky smell in mine too mate just like you have explained. Last weekend i took the seats out, shampoo'd the carpet and seats, sprayed de-oderizer in there put all new freshners in and it cured it for about 2 days. Its now smelling like it did.
Its not overpowering smell but ive got a very sensitive nose so i pick up any little smells and i have a sort of ocd when it comes to my car smelling nice haha