Anyone driven a Fiat 500 Abarth?

Magic Detail (Matt) on here has one, well his misses uses it more than him but anyway...

From what he's said it's a nice car to drive and it's got a fair bit of oomph to it too. I'm sure he'll reply to this next time he's online.

speaking of smart little cars.......I drove my mrs smart car last night lol, quite nippy haha!

and back on topic................

I have never really looked at the 500 Abarth but one flew by me the other day and it looked really smart.

I think I actually want one, would probably please the girlfriend as well as she wants a 500.

i was at a track day at thruxton earlier this year and on was there! it was very impressive, looked alot of fun! didnt look out of place on the track either

lol its just where my mate lives so thought if you were out and about Id get him to show you round his and take you out in it

Seen an esse esse (think that's how you spell it) version in Grey with black wheels and detailing a couple of months ago and it's one of the nice hot hatches iv seen

Is it possible to get them up to the same sort of power as the 197/200? Just wondered really if they have much tuning potential?

same power as the 197.... isnt that around 175 then lol. Id imagine they do have good tuning potential as its turbo powered

We have one.

It's Lisa's daily. I'm out and about just now but I'll give you my opinion on it when I'm home tonight...I love it though, best sounding four pot ever made !