Any Recommendations - Half Cover and Rear Bumper Protector for RS 200?

I need a couple of items to protect my RS 200, which I keep in the S of France from March to October.

1. Half Cover to protect the roof/glass areas. The car is sometimes left at Nice Airport for 2-3 weeks and I don't think I'm allowed to put a full cover over the car, but I'd like something fairly secure to go over the roof and screens.

2. Rear Bumper/Hatch Protection I'm often moving stuff in/out of the boot and saw a simple plastic protector for the Clio III on ebay. Bought one but it doesn't fit. The 200 bumper is a slightly different design. Anyone know of something that fits the 200?

Also, any recommendations for a lightweight fitted rubber boot mat?

merci :smile:

Hi there.

You could have clear vinyl wrap put on the rear bumper to stop any scratching, and the rubber boot mat can be had on eBay for a good price

If you like your paint then do not under any circumstances ever put a car cover over any off it. No matter how well they fit they move in the wind and rub on the edges leaving marks

This for the rear bumper protection (or for paint in general). Its excellent stuff (probably the best) with perfect optical clarity so you can barely see it at all on the paint.

http://www.lamin-x.co.uk/shop/paintprotection.htm

You could also use one of the ceramic sealants/super sealants such as G/techniq C1, Wolfs Hardbody etc.

For glass protection something like G/techniq G1 would be a good option.

I bought the genuine Renault boot mat from my local dealer for around £30.

Lamin-x .co.uk have shut down I believe
Check the home page there is a message saying he has stopped trading.

Lamin-x.com is the real distributor though they are still around

Lamin-x .co.uk have shut down I believe
Check the home page there is a message saying he has stopped trading.

Lamin-x.com is the real distributor though they are still around

You sure on that? I ordered from them a short while ago and it arrived no issues. The message on this home page is about being closed for Christmas.