Any reason why I have gone blue?

Jase doesn't own the forum any more so your deal won't stand.

I was told it wasn't a "for life" thing anyway

Last edited:
CS owns this forum, but memberships are separate. I'm a member on CS but would still have to pay to be a member on here, and vice versa.

I'm sure Matt can answer your question. [MENTION=3233]pacman.[/MENTION]

Just got an answer from the other admins.
The deal you had with Jase was between you and Jase.
This means that you will now have to start paying for traders status under the new ownership.

So whats the rates ( pm me )

seems a little ironic that jase offered me lifetime membership when I spoke to him because he wanted my recaro seats -initially via pm for 1 year, but then via phone lifetime after haggling over £100 off the seats so principallly it should be honored -
cliosport have offered me free trader subs as the prices we paid were pretty hefty ( for 5 years ) now the forum is now a subsidury of CS...
any existing trader should be free as its an arm of CS

just saying........ Im not tight, i pay my subs - but either way you can understand why im irritated .......

Last edited:
http://www.clio197.net/forum/payments.php

Jase is not even an admin on the forum anymore, I'm sure that agreement would have stood whilst he owned the forum.

Its a different forum with a different cliental (where as cliosport is mainly 172/182 based).
Could say the same about memberships, as they are not transferable either. This forum still has hosting fees at the end of the day, sorry to say. :/