Another ST

Well, I have taken the plunge and bought a Fiesta ST.

In Panther Black, ST1. For two years. Got a great deal as the misses sold it me. £400 cheaper on the insurance that the current car which I can't quite believe.

Hopefully pick it up on Saturday.

Looking forward to have something a little more fun than the current Clio 1.2.

So just need to find some cleaning products, going to plump for this i think http://shop.autofinesse.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=17&product_id=96 shame you don't get something to store it in though.

st.jpg

All the best with the New car. Is that the black one that was right near the entrance to sandicliffe Leicester?

All the best with the New car. Is that the black one that was right near the entrance to sandicliffe Leicester?

It is indeed. I demanded it was removed from the wall!

Had a 197 before and she wrote it off, so owed me one!

Will deff get some photos up, going away in it at the weekend so should be a good chance.

I probably will, but hold off untill I have done a few thousand miles.

I want to see what other people come up with, but having that without it affecting the warranty is a huge bonus. Plus I can probably get it fitted free at her work.

Be interesting to see what a map can do.

Also want to see what Graham Goode does with his. He has had it a while now thought they might have released something. His Focus RS is pretty special

Theres that many different companies that have "bits in the works" for these cars. The amount of choice is ridiculous.

Though as you said, the Mountune stuff has the addition of not affecting the base vehicle warranty.

Yep. It is a big bonus as I am only keeping it for two years.

Her ford garage will do all the work on it, so having that fitted by them at least they will know the car when it comes to hand it back. Should make the process as smooth as poss.

Having said that, if bigger gains comes from elsewhere for a similar cost it would be a hard decision

There was a white one at Trax with mountune badges on it and had the mountune brake too which i thought looked pretty good (yellow callipers against the white car)

Most I think. I will have to check because she just text me saying "I have a black ST1 do you want it", I said yes.

I know it doesn't have cruise or keyless entry and no half leather.

But to get out of my current car they do not bother me.

Just looking forward to having a nice car to drive!

Most I think. I will have to check because she just text me saying "I have a black ST1 do you want it", I said yes.

I know it doesn't have cruise or keyless entry and no half leather.

But to get out of my current car they do not bother me.

Just looking forward to having a nice car to drive!

Yeah, I still think Cruise is an extra for an ST2. You still have heated seats though?

I was chatting to my dealership. I had the choice of having an ST1 right away or wait for an ST2. I chose the ST2 for resale value.

Yeah, ideally I would have had an ST-2 but we wanted out of the car we currently have, which this does and the figures just work perfectly, so it was an easy decision really.

Resale value doesn't matter to me as I will be handing it back at the guaranteed future value.

Yeah, ideally I would have had an ST-2 but we wanted out of the car we currently have, which this does and the figures just work perfectly, so it was an easy decision really.

Resale value doesn't matter to me as I will be handing it back at the guaranteed future value.

Oh, that's a good deal then!

Hope you enjoy, can't wait to get my black one.