am i goin to need a remap?

As per title, i get my yozzasport put on tomorrow along with the decat pipe, I realise i'll have a lovely flat spot, but this doesn't really bother me. Will I be down on power as well? I've read some people lost performance until they had a remap.

In terms of mapping whats the best way to go? RS tuner or go to somewhere like rs tuning?

What about the car losing the map? Read some people said their cars reverted back to a default map after a week of driving?

Any advice would be great :smile:

get it fitted and then see what you think.
there are different stories so my advice is... you drive the car so you decide if its necessary.

ive just been to tour de force to talk about remapps today, they use rs tunings maps. ive got a yozzasport with decat fitted and without remap there is a horrable flat spot between 2500 rpm and 3

Try speaking to K-Tec, I believe they're developing a replacement ECU for the 197.

That's got to be the best way to go....

Lol, well i got the yozza fitted today and the flat spot is pretty evil but its only on full throttle so it can be worked around.

Seems to rev with a little more urgency than before from 3k to the red line.

think a replacement ecu is a little bit overkill for minor mods, i'll give paul at rs tuning a bell and see what he says.

think a replacement ecu is a little bit overkill for minor mods, i'll give paul at rs tuning a bell and see what he says.

No one was saying that a replacement ECU was necessary for those mods - but a remap - definitely.

I wish Paul was in Croatia - Paul, plz, come to Croatia for a holiday and bring the laptop! :lol: