ALL F1 R27 Owners - please read

MarcB

Paid Member
ATTENTION all Clio 197 F1 R27 Owners

I’m trying to find out if any owners would be interested looking to buy a new F1 Plaque that is under the handbrake.
As some people might be aware these can not be bought from Renault and there is no alternative at the moment.
I have managed after months of hunting to find a company that can produce exact copy’s.
These will be the exact same size, shape and also have the exact same graphics as the standard one.
It will have your number also out of the 500.

As you can see from mine below they do get into alittle bit of a mess over time.

E51F1650-59E0-41B9-AE79-19EF1B9FB8F6.jpeg

Similar to the above, mine is in decent nick, however to get a duplicate does interest me: you never know when you'll get another chance.

Thank you for sharing this, much appreciated Marc.

Am I being blind then lol? I can't see it..

He has blackened out the number for what ever reason. It's on the lower black part below the CLIO R27 lettering.

Sidenote: How it comes I just took a look at #0058 yesterday which is parked just around the corner.

wk6bIlq.jpg

Interesting sidenote: It seems you guys are the only ones that have this XXX/500 badge. All LHD R27s seem to just have a number like #XXXX on the badge instead. I actually thought that in total 2x2500 R27 got produced but according to a post I've found in a German forum which referes to a request directly sent to Renault it's actually 3.736 Megane R26 and 3.367 Clio R27 over all.

Update on this.

Im needing a minimum of 20 badges to give to the company and then they can give me a price per plate.
Clearly the more people I get on board or the more badges ordered the cheaper it will go.

Im personally taking two (One for car and one for folder)

MarcB x 2
@Usman x 1
@Dmonk197 x 1
@matt9566 x 1
@Cossers x 1
@Jimmy x 1

Must be worn out from college bud, second to last line in the first post :wink:

Although to be fair, the photo doesn't show a number....!

I have blanked my number out from the original picture of the plaque.

Reactions: Jimmy
Q: I bet there's also demand in the German community. So, would you be open to make the effort and coordinate with our com?

The badges should be the same except for the mentioned difference in numbering (#XXXX instead of XXX/500). I assume it actually is the same fount but it shouldn't be a problem to organise a photo of one for comparisson or as template.

Reactions: Cossers
Q: I bet there's also demand in the German community. So, would you be open to make the effort and coordinate with our com?

The badges should be the same except for the mentioned difference in numbering (#XXXX instead of XXX/500). I assume it actually is the same fount but it shouldn't be a problem to organise a photo of one for comparisson or as template.

Nice one

Can you PM me a hi-rez picture please.

Can you PM me a hi-rez picture please.

I don't have one at hand at the moment but they're looking like this.

f0vAWCa.jpg

Shouldn't be a problem to organise a HQ photo if you're willing to make the effort and assumed there actually is any interest over here.