Alien Green 200 - Clapham Bypass Bedford - 1pm Today

DanB720

Gold Member
Came up behind me, flashed and then had a good sprint down the bypass :smile: Love the Alien Green colour.

That'll be me, rarely see any 200's around Bedford! Was good mate! Not sure if I prefer the sprint spoiler or the cup spoiler! I'm guessing you peeled off to go down the B roads?

Yeah I know. There's another one in my village and that's it. Where abouts do you live? I live in Odell near Sharnbrook so couldn't resist the back roads on the way home. I only got the cup spoiler put on on Thursday, I like the race car look lol. I guess it personal preference. The sprint spoiler does look smart tho I have to admit especially in black on AG :tongueout:

I live up near Wellingborough! Oh really?! Don't suppose you went to Sharnbrook then did you haha? Yeah it does look pretty sweet, I might switch to the cup spoiler later down the line! Need to get some sticky rubber on the car first! Especially for the twisties round here!

I did indeed, u? I know what you mean. I've hopefully got another few thousand on mine. I'm looking for track tyres and brakes at the moment hopefully get up Bedford Palmersport in the near future. You had your car long?

Yeah i did mate! Let me know when you go up, i am round that kinda area most weekends on the twisties! What brakes you looking at? Had it about a month now mate, not regretting & my wallet has taken a beating!

Yeah will do, wont be till July probably. Im just going to get some pads for now, I got mine in October and am still feeling the wallet hit like you said. Are you on Cliosport.net? There's quite a few 172, 182, 197 owners round here.

You were probably in my year at school. My surnames Bridgman.

Last edited:
Yeah thats cool dude! Ahh i have a long time to go then before that novelty wears off lol. I am indeed mate but i get the feeling they aren't too keen on 200 owners from reading previous posts on here lol.

Ahh, might be the year below me mate!

I Saw a Nimbus Grey 197 last night in Shefford near Baldock Services. flashed him but no response lol. Where about's are you based?!

Similar Thread Suggestions