Airbag connectors

Swapped my seats and wheel over and now have to try get lights off! I’ve got all the connectors and can’t for the life of me find a 200 connector image with the cables required to put resistors found a thread which looks similar but doesn’t have the same colour cables as I do. And tried to repeat it and it hasn’t worked. Could anyone help?!

When you repeated it did you undo the shorting tabs on the plug itself? When you unplug the plugs it effectively shorts out the two pins so no matter what resistor you connect across it will read a dead short until you remove the shorting bar

When you repeated it did you undo the shorting tabs on the plug itself? When you unplug the plugs it effectively shorts out the two pins so no matter what resistor you connect across it will read a dead short until you remove the shorting bar
What do you mean when I repeated it? And how do I undo them?

You repeated what you’d seen in a similar thread...

I’d check in the plugs to see if they have them, or the easiest way is to cut one of the wires that make up the two in the circuit, that way you isolate the shorting bar straight away, the shorting bar will also show you which wires the resistor needs to be across