air induction for brake..

last week i test to cover the light fog with carbon film too see the look of the front and i like it.... Now that i sure, i want remove them and make this.. with this http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

what do you think?

foto574m.jpg

Do you really need it? Do your brakes overheat that much?

The thing is - you could have some problems with rain and high speed braking (some newer BMW models have those problems, and usually they come to us complaining that their brake discs vibrate when braking when, indeed, they overheat the breaks while braking from high speeds and then the discs get very warm - and if there is rain the water cools them down - and you know that it isn't smart cooling down heated surfaces instantly - the material doesn't react good - brakes or looses original shape). So, be careful what you want.

Last edited:
i want to try... i don't much use the 197 when rain except in city.. so the problem there isn't.. for track days in monza i know my friend in 30min has crooked brake disc....

i want to try... i don't much use the 197 when rain except in city.. so the problem there isn't.. for track days in monza i know my friend in 30min has crooked brake disc....

Then, you don't have a problem. :biggrin:

Buy yourself a new more open wheels, racing brake pads and drilled brake discs, and with that cold air feed, you shouldn't have a problem.:thumbup1: