Air con re-gas

Got sent an offer from Groupon re re-gas at ATS.

Voucher for £29.99 reduced from £50+ (I think)

Anyway never having had a working air con in the Clio I thought I'd give it a go half expecting them to say leaks everywhere ,need a new compressor etc etc,so I was resigned to not having it working at all at the end.

Evidently the system was given the OK and re gassed and working rather nicely ,so I'm well chuffed -and now have a Clio in which everything works (very handy when coming to sell).

I think the offer may be time limited .

You may be lucky, if it’s not been gassed there is nothing to carry oil around the system, there machine will have done a vacuum check, proper way to find leaks is to do it is nitrogen charge the entire system to 10 bar, very searching gas and will find more leaks than vacuum

The gas carry’s the oil which stops the seals going dry and perishing so you know, that’s why you should put your aircon on every week, twice a week even in winter Keeps the oil floating round and seals sealing

I hope your lucky... and me too as I just gassed my 200 cup that I’ve just bought, so wish us both luck

know what you are talking about..my ac was done a couple of weeks ago and it was the only thing not working on mine..so well chuffed with it..not that i ever use it but its there :thumb: