AD08R tyre pressure for coming months.

Hi all,

I’m after some advise for what tyre pressures to run on my AD08R’s over the coming winter months.

The car won’t be seeing any track action the end of this year so will Be Road use only. I am currently running 32psi all round.

What are people’s thoughts ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I’m after some advise for what tyre pressures to run on my AD08R’s over the coming winter months.

The car won’t be seeing any track action the end of this year so will Be Road use only. I am currently running 32psi all round.

What are people’s thoughts ?

30/32 on the road.

If you take it on track, 30 hot on the front and 36 hot on rear as a good bench mark

197 Meglio Racer ! http://www.clio197.net/threads/gw-197-track-sprint-car-cup-racerified-and-now-boosted.53560/

Reactions: papa
The car won’t be seeing any track action the end of this year so will Be Road use only.

for road use i stick with what renault recommends. thought it was 35 front and 31 rear (both cold).
for track use, i run 33 front and 31 rear (both hot).

Reactions: Chris
Okay thanks guys. It seems I’ve gone fairly much in the middle at 32 then. It does seem to be fine on that, however with colder weather coming I was unsure on whether to adjust or not

As hard as that is to believe, try it first!

hmm, i think the last thing i need is a loose back end when going flat up the raidillon or balls out through blanchimont. but i'll have a play next time i visit kev's playground.

Reactions: Big Ben
Yeap, just ends up giving understeer when pushing on. Even with a diff up front! I was always using 30/30 hot, 30/36 hot, different car

Intriguing thread! I tried 30 all round hot on 888Rs at Thruxton, it was mostly brilliant, but got a fair bit of understeer at Campbell. I put this down to being my first track day in the car, soon after buying, plus poor line / speed / braking / steering!

May be I'll try 30/36 hot at the next track day, as you've suggested @A1axx

Have been running 33/31 in my new PS4 's on the road (thought I try a slightly higher psi, nearer to oem recommendations) but found it a bit harsh and I'm missing the more instant response of the 888s (that I was running at 30/30 on the road).

I've just reduced to 31/31, but may try the 30/32 you've suggested @A1axx