Absolutely fuming....what a week!!!!!

First cooker goes...
Then a week later as I'm waiting for the new cooker, microwave couldn't take the pressure, and thats gone....
Then new cooker is now out of stock....
Then some ****er on fleebay waits a month to report that he has not received an item I sold (course its the only tracking receipt I cant find).....I'm -£120 in paypal unless I can find it.
Then ordered some spacers from 'Spaced out', they dont fit, and he's trying to tell me its my fault even though I specifically asked 5x108 for a clio....
Sold my PF brakes, said to the guy that they are noisy, in boxes me 3 days later saying guess what....he's not happy, they are noisy.....

I'm going to lie down in a dark room.....

Not good mate..

Can't help you with the cooker or microwave but the spacers are covered under the distance selling regulations so you should be able get your money back.

How farsical about the disks, what did he expect, you explained to him they we're noisey last week when we we're at Ste's, hence there bargain price. I'd tell him to do one as he accepted that.

Paypal is definitely too focussed on the buyer. Tis why I only sell to people I trust.

As for the 330s. Name and shame the muppet.

unlucky about the cooker and microwave, but as for the rest, i feel for you. i had the same thing with paypal, and ended up going to court cos i refused to pay the 297 they put me in the red for an item that was perfect. as for the brakes, tell the guy hes a muppet

Im not too bothered about the cooker and microwave, thats her department!!!!

Without sounding too much like 'alf garnett', this countrys going down the pan rapidly. I dont know whether its the financial climate but just feels like you've got to be sooo careful whether you're buying or selling anything at the mo.

The likes of Fleebay is turning out to be an absolute minefield and a complete lottery to whether its 'as described'. The things completely littered with sh!t and fake goods....

Last edited:
Stopped using fleebay ages ago.

What's up with the cooker btw?

Microwave and cookers died within a week of each other No idea but new oven and hob ordered and wifes ordered new fancy microwave today.

Its funny cause she applies 'lady maths' in the same way I apply 'man maths'.

Lady Maths - No point just getting a new oven, might as well get new hob too. Microwave needed changing anyway so it all matches....Lets order a new kitchen whilst we are doing the oven.

Man Maths - The car needs the cambelt changing so might as well stick this 250 engine I had doing nothing in the garage!!!!!

Yeah to be fair, if he don't like the brakes he's easily going to get his money back. Or even a profit at the price you sold them at.

Microwave and cookers died within a week of each other No idea but new oven and hob ordered and wifes ordered new fancy microwave today.

Had the element go on ours and was very simple to change, symptoms were it worked but wouldn't heat.

had the washing machine dies next day and needed a new circuit board. Smeg wanted £360! for a new board. I found someone on ebay that was £55 to fix it and £50 returned + the board back if they couldn't.

came back working within 3 days.

Moral, never buy smeg. Both cooker and dishwasher have been carp.

Yeah to be fair, if he don't like the brakes he's easily going to get his money back. Or even a profit at the price you sold them at.

They're obviously faulty... I'll have them at half price just to take them off his hands.

:tongueout:roud:

Look life is short so if your a breathing and have your health a place to live and food and your NOT in Afgan so the rest is just a incovenience

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Clio General Chat 16
superpotter80 New Members 19
Beany Clio General Chat 15
Robo_#1 General Chat 19