A sad day!

The time has come to sell my car :worried:

I need to free up some money so I can afford a nice home for me and the missus :smile:

We potentially have a great opportunity to move into a nice house and its too good to miss.

However, I will be sticking around on this forum for quite abit longer because once we are settled in and I have a better job I will be purchasing another 197 :smiley: oh and because this website has been excellent to me in the past two years :smile:

I now need to replace the 197 with something cheaper to run and insure, gona be a hard task :worried:

Any suggestions??? and no I cant get rid of the missus :wink: :lol:

I was looking at a mint 106 rallye?

Thanks for any help

David.

gutted for yah mate really like your car! even the big dent in the back :lol:

as for a replacement i have no idea mate 106's are ok but cant see you in one there abit small!

Clio 172 Cup as a replacement? Cheap to buy, cheaper than a 197 to run. Still get the fun factor without being in something that sounds like a tin can (106)

sorry to hear you have to sell up mate, :cry:

but it is for a good reason tho, :wink:

how about a golf tdi (170) cheap to run,insure,buy, i know its an oil burner but they are good cars tbh, :?:

Thanks for the messages. I have looked at quite afew of the options suggested and I do like the lupo gti but cant find any in the northwest :worried:

If its going to be a williams or 172 they will have to be in mint condition.

I am gutted i have to sell up :worried: but I will be coming to the meets still in whatever car i have :smiley:

sad times lol civic type R pre facelift. Good on petrol for a 2.0 and they aint TOO bad to insure.. plus VTECCCCC LoLoL

Quick update, looks like i will be going down the lupo route. but not even a gti. 1.4 sport!!

Once sorted out etc I will be back on the site more regulary.

Good choice on house.
Lupo sport?? had gti & sport colour concept both nearly new & both riddled with electrical gremlins.

good luck with the sale and house buying process mate.

I'd get shot of the 197 and find yourself a ph2 172 cup :smile:
172/182 are more fun anyways :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions