7.5j et42

They'll fit just fine. I run alloys with an ET45 offset. Have a look at this thread where a member was running ET40 alloys which stick out 2mm further than the ET42 ones.

They'll fit just fine. I run alloys with an ET45 offset. Have a look at this thread where a member was running ET40 alloys which stick out 2mm further than the ET42 ones.

They stick out past the arches, look ridiculous, and are an mot fail. Apart from that they're fine.

Reactions: peter
They stick out past the arches, look ridiculous, and are an mot fail. Apart from that they're fine.
The OP isn't asking for particulars, he is asking if they will fit and i've provided information to help him and make an informed decision. Even an aftermarket exhaust will fail an MOT. If opinions were asked for, i'm sure yours would be helpful but it certainly isn't in this case.

Lots of people have run 25mm spacers on an et68 wheel iirc. So Should be fine

The OP isn't asking for particulars, he is asking if they will fit and i've provided information to help him and make an informed decision. Even an aftermarket exhaust will fail an MOT. If opinions were asked for, i'm sure yours would be helpful but it certainly isn't in this case

Nothing I've said is up for debate as it's fact, aside from the (albeit facetious) opinion regarding them looking awful sticking out. Sorry if that's upset you.
If he asked for et0 would tell them they would fit, as long as they were 5x108? No. Carrying on your exhaust analogy, if an exhaust bolted on perfectly well but the tailpipes stuck out beyond the rear of the car then by your reasoning it'd fit?
I've seen autec wizards lowered on coilovers and there was minimal space, so et45 is definitely the lowest offset I'd go on 7.5x17.

Well that escalated quickly lol

Thanks for replies. Too many people seem unsure and I have the patience of an ant so I gave up trying to find something I like with correct et.

I’ve now bought speedlines - same as I had on my cup.

Reactions: Sean197 and peter

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
197RS Wheels and Tyres 18