248/500.

Just bought 248. Still to get her home. Transferring TKT 12 to her. Azure Silver. Anthracite 17's. Have bought some light smoke rear LEDs. A GT rear spoiler, an RS splitter, some slimline cf badges and upper grille replacements and a black wire lower grille.
Cheers.

Thank you, Jimmy. I'm in the "transfer" period with plates at the mo'. Previous owner had his own and so have I but the dealer in the middle (good chap) was in process of getting a new number. Never had a Renault previously. But I did have an original Cooper S (along time ago!) and as soon as I drove this one it was even quicker!
Have you a good spannerman you can recommend ( was previously Jaguars) in the Leeds or, preferably, Harrogate area? I've got some body extras want fitting like a splitter, rear spoiler front upper grilles so a bodyman would be helpful, too. Looking forward to coming to group nights.

cheers,

Last edited:
Hope the plate transfer goes ok. When do you pick up the car, if you haven't already got it now? As for mechanics, I can recommend RS Murray in Leeds (LS6, Headingley). They are an independent, however they have been very good with me. This is their link http://www.rsmurrayandson.co.uk/ If you speak to Linda, she is very helpful.

With regards a bodyman, I haven't used any recently. Murrays may be able to do that sort of thing though as it says vehicle repair on their site.

Keep an eye on the Yorkshire section for meets etc :smile: or if you ever fancy a spin out, let me know.

Hi jimmy, Thanks for the recommendation. I'm a complete beginner with Renault but the French are terrific engineers (so they say, amongst other things!). There is nothing to beat someone who knows from personal experience. Will drop by Murray's as soon as motor to hand. Will keep my eyes open for meets. Cheers.

Just bought 248. Still to get her home. Transferring TKT 12 to her. Azure Silver. Anthracite 17's. Have bought some light smoke rear LEDs. A GT rear spoiler, an RS splitter, some slimline cf badges and upper grille replacements and a black wire lower grille.
Cheers.
Are the grilles from Zunsport ? Would love to see picture after fitting. Been pondering the lower black for my car.

Similar Thread Suggestions