200T steaming up?

Hi guys, a mate of mine has a mk4 (not RS) an it seems to be steaming up a lot. I suggested checking the drains (not sure how different it is to mk3's) and blasting he heaters with the recirculation on. Just wondered if anyone else has had any problems with steaming up?

Emma's Mk4 (Non-RS) also has this issue.

I've checked all the drains and theres nothing out of place. Due a its first service soon so will bring raise the issue with the dealer.

Mine does seem to suffer from this as well, even with the ac turned on it doesn't clear it, I have always found cars with climate fitted are better at clearing steam.

surely with the windows steaming up that this would say there is mosture in the car? which cant be a good thing? so just turning on the a/c fan or what to clearing is only hiding the issue

surely with the windows steaming up that this would say there is mosture in the car? which cant be a good thing? so just turning on the a/c fan or what to clearing is only hiding the issue

Yes and no. If your getting in wet and or wet footwear then that's the issue. You use the heater and your dry out the car steams up.

Using AC should draw moisture out the car.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1