200: 200T driven on track

If Renault cant get the mechanical side of things right, i fear for those owning these riddled with electronics!

Seeing that picture tho I actually quite like it......

Bud that because it makes my 200 look loads meaner and better...

Looking forward to hearing your driving verdict tho MP

Just stepped out.

Well I wish it would have been dry, there have been a number if spins already today so it wasn't like I gave it 100%

But turn in was good, not sure it was as sharp as a 200 BUT in these conditions it was as sharp as the trophy although I can get power down slightly quicker but I am in my own car that I know we'll and on the correct side.

I noticed zero hesitation on up or down shifts in the 10 or so laps I did but I didn't hold shift down or have it out of normal esp setting.

Feel is perfect, lovely weighted steering, cabin is very solid and the paddles feel well built and not flimsy.

Ride and feel were spot in with cup chassis and the seats held you well.

As fun as the mk3 200 hummmm not sure, it didn't lack revs and I'm more convinced of the auto and didn't miss the manual oddly enough. In fact it made it easier to drive. If it were dry and I knew the car and new to the brand OR willing to forget the outgoing 200 I'd be very happy with it.

Will I but one? Perhaps if a deal is right.

If they keenly price them like the did the 200's for £999 down and £199pcm they will shift them regardless of what the reviews say. Its RUKs move now.

Few more pics of LY & Mercury and there is a red one out on track.

4uny5yqa.jpg

y5u7ymeh.jpg

uge6ana6.jpg

7yjahe5e.jpg

a4y5u8u8.jpg

It looks beyond gash in mercury and awkward in those track shots.

But I wonder if a test drive will make up for the looks.

What are the other cars present? And are they available to test against the 200t or just to showcase Renaults previous accomplishments?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
Foxspeed Clio General Chat 2