197 to 200 Cheap?

Ok, for those that have taken the plunge and moved from a 197 to 200, is it just me or does the 200 feel as though it's cheaper. What i mean i suppose is that it does not quite feel as though it's put together as well??

******** that!!!!

Show me these painted items your 200 has that makes it so less 'cheap' Yellow seatbelts and clock surrounds really up the quality :wink:

Its exactly the same under any crap fake paint/carbon effect a 200 *may* have. Why do people think they are different cars?

Last edited:
Calm down dear. Someone said the 200 feels cheaper but I just said the painted bits on the dash makes the 200 feel less cheap.

I'm calm chap.....

What painted bits are these though? The painted yellow bits in a 200 that are pained silver in a 197? How does this yellow make it feel less cheap?

think he means its visually doesnt look a nasty because of the painted trims. Dials for example...

I'd expect them to be the same, if anything the 200 should be better because its "progress"" over the 197.

Last edited:
200 has painted air vent surrounds.

It's not much at all to be fair but it's a bit nicer.

Although it is like saying a big mac is good for you cos it has lettuce in it. Clio's dash ain't great really IMO. Well apart from the fabulous steering wheel in the FF.

the whole interior in my 200 is cheap and nasty. the ONLY plus-point i can think of is the recaros :smile: i wouldn't have my 200 without them tbh.

ooo, and the traction control OFF button, lol.

stu,