197 springs

hi, just bought a clio 197, all standard atm, im wanting it lower as it sits to high for me. would putting 197 cup suspension springs on make it any lower/stiffer or will it be the same as the standard set up. cheers :thumbup:

Height difference is minimal, 7mm, would be abit stiffer though, 200cup set up would be better if you wanted it stiffer, if your want it lower go for h&r springs or eibachs, think Ktec do them?

Not too sure mate, I haven't got springs on mine as I'm going to get coilovers! Think they maybe 30mil?

Is anyone running with them springs on, what's the ride like n how does it handle, if anyone has some pics it would be good,

If your car has Cup suspension I wouldn't go for H&R's as the ride gets a little crashy, otherwise if you have the non-Cup suspension they're not too bad. H&R's are also slightly lower than Eibachs and similar brands.

H&R dude, if you're going to change it then you might as well go for something noticeable. You won't notice a great difference with Cup springs alone.

PI springs aren't great, cheap for a reason.

I have eibachs on mine and am really happy with them. Ride slightly harder than standard but that's to be expected.