197 cup vs 200 cup suspension differences?

Tried search but search option wont work on my damn phone :-( anybody know the differences between the 2 and has anyone fit the 200cup suspension to a 197?

Thanks

Stiffer springs again and double effect dampers. They are more damped when pottering around, then firm up when pushing on (when they compress more)

I think the 197 Cup and 200 Cup actually have the same springs but different dampers, also a quicker steering rack and a different front ARB.

RichW has fitted 200 Cup springs and dampers to his 197.

Let’s begin by getting (mildly) techy. The standard 200 has 15 per cent softer dampers than its 197 predecessor, while the 200 Cup’s items are 15 per cent stiffer than the 197 Cup’s. Compared to the standard 200, a 200 Cup boasts 27 per cent stiffer front springs, 30 per cent rear while the anti-roll bar is 10 per cent stiffer and the ride height 7mm lower. The steering rack ratio is 7.5 per cent quicker.

Taken from Evo magazine

I do know of some one who has a full set of 200 Cup suspension he will be selling. Done about 1000 miles, so as new lol

I have a 197 cup and what attracted to me about the 200 cup shocks is the double effect dampers as i think the 197 cup shocks aren't at all tuned for pottering about, but if the 200 cup dampers are already 15% stiffer than the 197 cup ones i can't possibly see them being any better