197 coil over picture request

197 COIL OVER PICTURE REQUEST

Please post pics of your 197's with coil overs on and make they are please.

clio7.jpg

thats mine on errr.......a custom spring set up lol on standard shocks.

but wanting coilies at christmas!

(been extra nice to the GF at the min)

H&R coilover

without rear seats, lighter exhaust and an half of fuel

Clio0333.jpg

Clio0349.jpg

Clio0323.jpg

looking good guys!

are spax rsx any good?

i just want it lower on the front really!

whos KW V1's are wound all the way down?

Mine are set low on KW's but there is room to go lower. But you WILL bottom it out **** loads if you do, it will also be stupid on back roads.

I paid a lot less but they were 2nd hand. They are essentially the same, but the v3's are fully adjustable where as the v1's are only height. So you will be able to the height that the v1's can mate. If you see my pics, the fronts could easily go, 15-20mm lower, but the rear is at max. So if you wanted lower then custom springs will be needed. But it depends how you drive. I wouldnt go any lower on mine, im prob gonna raise the front by 5mm. But i like the back roads. If thats not your thing then its up to you. But any lower on mine would result in my sump in pieces and my arch liners with holes in lol.

I was untill my service light came on. My miltek broke 4 new tires were needed and I bought some v1s dirt cheap!!! All in one month :-( tis not good.
There Is a nimbus r27 up the road from me I'd love but got to spend to much in my to be able to sell :-(