yozzasport or ktec pro race

nah only saw you in the black one, was meeting me mate in the corn exchange to watch the wolves match, where were you pair off to. i live in coseley bout 15 mins from merry hill

Last edited:
nah only saw you in the black one, was meeting me mate in the corn exchange to watch the wolves match, where were you pair off to. i live in coseley bout 15 mins from merry hill

There was a ClioSport meet just up the road by that Bronx building - loads of different cars there, bit cold for that shit though!

the existing cat is 200 isnt it? that what i was told by the bloke from orbisoud. i dont want chop old system up thats all. i mite just try the decat, if i dont like it then i will gat the sports cat fitted.

The yozzasport exhaust doesn't come with a sports cat only a sleeve for the old exhaust or a de cat pipe. I manage to find someone selling a yozzasport sports cat and brought it but have never put it on cos the sound with the de cat sounds to good.

The yozzasport exhaust doesn't come with a sports cat only a sleeve for the old exhaust or a de cat pipe. I manage to find someone selling a yozzasport sports cat and brought it but have never put it on cos the sound with the de cat sounds to good.

sound mate i think i wil go with the decat, if it too much for me i will get me a sports cat from else where.

i got a de cat on mine, piper 1 that is, and the de cat comes and goes, mainly noticeable under hard acceleration, i can work round it but a couple of times i forget and get that annoying kanagrooring

Ive got the Yozza on mine. Sounds brilliant. Ive got the standard cat. Its got a nasty flat spot at 2.5k rpm though. Thats ****ing annoying.

what size is the pipe after the second cat which the sleeve goes on to fit the system

There was a ClioSport meet just up the road by that Bronx building - loads of different cars there, bit cold for that shit though!

by the way russ, ive spoke to you and ste before, im VXR killer on the CS forum.