yozzasport or ktec pro race

ryan197

POW right in the kisser
Platinum Member
im stuck between thw yozzasport cat back system and ktec system, and also are 100 cell sports cat make any difference in power.

cool fella when do you get yours? ive got to wait a couple of weeks for mine i was wondering weather or not to get the decat? didnt know if it would be loud or not?

Has to be the yozzasport with de cat. Sounds brilliant

has the decatted the 2nd cat brought your engine management light on, what about emmisions, has anyone failed emmisions at mot time, any decatted system that is

cheers

Last edited:
well i work in an mot testing station so when it comes round to its MOT just fit the cat back on for the day and off u go:tongueout: but i would imagin without a cat it wouldnt dunno tbh:tongueout:

has the decatted the 2nd cat brought your engine management light on, what about emmisions, has anyone failed emmisions at mot time, any decatted system that is

cheers

No it hasn't brought the engine management light on and i think jase has a de cat on his car and his passed the mot.

John

Off topic, but Ryan, are you the guy Ste (red 197) and I saw near Merry Hill, the week before Xmas?

was you in your black f1, going past merry hill, i turned right at the next set of lights, sunday i fink?

was you in your black f1, going past merry hill, i turned right at the next set of lights, sunday i fink?

Yeah, that's me - did you see Ste behind me too? He has a red 197 with black wheels too, but with the SX spoiler.

I'm not far from you, just in Willenhall.