your opinion!!

I like the look if them but it would look odd if you had just the bullets done. Inthink you would have to fit the diamonds as well.

I like them standard in silver, match the door handles then. Aren't they very dear too?

I got these on my car, fitment isnt perfect it has to be said :worried:

Personally i think they look good with black door strips but would look a little out of place on a yellow car with painted strips.

If I had an r27 I wouldn't modify it at all. It really annoys me when I see a trophy that has been tampered with. Some things are probably beat left alone.

At least it can be taken off! There's a trophy on eBay at the moment with black speedlines, the rs badges taken off as are the trophy stickers!

yea its only a bolt on thing can easy be removed if i decide to do it prob wont but im geting carbon fibre dash trips done hopfully

The carbon ones have to be bonded onto the door strip, to remove them will almost certainly damage the original retaining clips, requiring a new door strip to be fitted.

I have carbon badges from streamline allround, the finish on them is second to none, only downside is like Ben has stated you need to bond them into place, which can be a pain if done incorrectly.
I think personally they would look a bit out of place if thats the only external carbon you would have fitted, I have them fitted along with a carbon bonnet... and more carbon on the way... black roof, spoiler and rims so it kind of ties in with the whole Ultra and carbon/black look.

I must admit though, I think if you went down the same route with a LY it would look equally as awesome, with your personal touch on it. Thats what inspired me to do what I have done to my car, I prefer been different, like to stand out.... asn as jeffro states, its carbon, you cant go wrong :smile:

standard looks better :smile:

im a big fan of modified standard.........
as in cheeky lil mods... liek rasing and raking a 172/182 spoiler,

as for carbon... badges and things are standard shape but in a diff material, id say its a mod worth doin if you have dotn have better ways to spend your moeny :smile: