Yo - 225 F1 squashed going to 197 conversion

Welcome to the turbo elite lol those flames are emense lol !!!!
Haha like it, i'll be in the club soon when I get my hands on the insurance payout.
Thanks, it was very addictive the bang was quite loud too!

You might want to watch this :wink:
[video=youtube;ar74s17PF10]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar74s17PF10&list=UU6W1OXWh7ZgHA2YWt2ao0zQ& feature=share&index=1[/video]

There wont be much left of the clio difusser after a while with those sorta flames.
Would be very interesting to see tho, especially on track.
You say that but the exhausts are very close to the bumper on a meg, seemed fine lol.
It's arse got dirty very quick though with the decat and bangs.

@Azagedon If you're fancying a very well spec'd and maintained Black 197 give me a shout :wink:
Cheers [MENTION=522]Robo_#1[/MENTION], but I have put a deposit on an albi a few days ago have to wait and see! Insurance is being soooo slow :/.

Don't hold your breath on the insurance companies mate, sometimes they can take the piss. My last accident (in the work van) took 11months to pay out.

Right how do I get mine to make flames like that !!!!
Ktec or rstuning do the crackle map. Basically on over run above 4.5K-ish you modulate the throttle to control the flameage :smiley:.
Andy from ktec spent extra time on mine to make it flame as it's more difficult with a turbo.

Welcome! Pretty sure I've seen you around early this year. Sorry to hear about the tree though, where abouts did it happen?
Cheers, yes i've seen you flying around hols bay (sounded the TITS may I add)!
Happened in Verwood mate, not far from ktecs old place actually :/.

I remember you from megane forums and renaultuk nice to see you keeping its heart pumping, my lads not long had a 197 and compared to the megane its not got the wow factor but with a meg engine now were talking