Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Projects/Progress Threads' started by Yiannis197, Jun 19, 2012.
very nice man...that's great weight saving..think you like that
What a top man, thanks Jimmy
Wheels/car are just awesome. Can't wait to see them on the car!
Happy to help pal. I was surprised that you hadn't got the permission already Yiannis!
when are we going to see some pics of them fitted??
the whole forum is waiting impatiently:excited:..
There's a trend emerging here Yiannis, get on with it!
LOLOL I'm planning to do it on the weekend, I just need to find some time to seal them now that they are sitting in my living room
In fact, they look so good in there that I don't mind them at all, a kind of expensive decorative item ha!
ORG_DSC09114 by YiannisR27, on Flickr
ORG_DSC09116 by YiannisR27, on Flickr
Look sooo good man!
Leave them there mate!
Look killer in the front room
Hang them on your Festive tree for a bit Yiannis !! (At least until some better weather)
They look orgasmic
***Only kidding. Get them on man. I bet you're itching too !
i wouldnt mind having a decoration like that in my room!!
Fookin expensive shelf lol!
ok so the bad boys are on, and I'm absolutely loving them. They truly look awesome and even my gf is complimenting them who at first she was like....eeer..red wheels?
I'm stunned by the looks, I honestly am to the point that I'll be selling the ultras, and I don't think the pics do them justice. The car has so much presence on the road, it's like a little subtle race car. I parked it behind tottenham court road on Saturday evening and I can assure you, it does stand out from the 'crowd'. I couldn't stop looking at windows' reflection whilst driving lol
1. The wheels are so easy to clean and seal, day and night with the ultras.
2. The gap between the spokes is bigger than the ultras which means you are showing off the BBK and of course the bespoke 2 piece aluminium rear hub(yet to be fitted though) Also, I would presume better heat dissipation.
3. The garage guys who fitted them were impressed with them, apparently they balanced straight away. I suppose you get what you pay for.
4. Reasonably lighter than the ultras, not a day a night difference though judging by hand lifting them. Didn't have the chance to weigh them as I don't have scales at home
5. These being red they contrast with the tyre and show their size indeed as opposed to the black ones.
Enough talking, some pics and of course some more next week after the track day!
DSC09146 by YiannisR27, on Flickr
DSC09139 by YiannisR27, on Flickr
DSC09144 by YiannisR27, on Flickr
DSC09141 by YiannisR27, on Flickr
DSC09136 by YiannisR27, on Flickr
And Chris..there you go my friend Always a place to accommodate a damaged ultra
2017-10-29_06-05-33 by YiannisR27, on Flickr
glad you're loving them, mate.
new tyres as well?
How good to they look.......
An inspired decision if I say so, and it’s teally brought out the cars attitude. Which is apt for how it gets used.
Love it !!!