Yet another new car

richandgem

Platinum Member
After the KA failed it's MOT, quite spectacularly I might add we decided to get something new. Soooooo
640f38b9.jpg

It's a brand new KA grand prix edition, it's a great little car to drive and in our opinion looks great the interior is cool too.
Looks something like this

Ford_Ka_Grand_Prix_2009_141875_20081007.jpg

Really cool little car Rich, but Im guessing it is going to be more of Gems than yours, judging by the colour scheme haha!

'Grand Prix' edition isn't quite the same as 'F1 Team' edition is it lol! Especially when you consider Ford don't do Grand Prix's...

Yeah it's gonna be gems work car. It costs a fortune for her to drive round town in the 197

And to be honest I like that colour scheme more then gem :smile:

The silver bit looks a bit "plasticcy" and naff but in the whole the new version is a MASSIVE improvement over the old one! My old lady had one and i learned to drive in it.... nearly put me off it to :smiley:

I do like the interior too :smile:

Dont get me wrong I think it looks spot on!

I am liking the fact the car companies are getting a bit more adventurous with their interiors, it started with the new Mini but they keep getting more and more interesting.

Ye, just a Fiat 500 in sheeps clothing! Lol! Are they still planning on making an ST version does anyone know? The missus has got a sport Ka and it would be interesting to see a modern equivalent.

Thanks for the comments guys, we can't wait to pick it up on wednesday.

We love the fact that it was different. I didn't know underneath it was a fiat 500, not a bad thing that :smile:

fooking hell... richandgem in buying a non yellow car shocker! surprised you didn't go for a Twingo Sport... some deals seem to be kicking round on them too :smile:

fooking hell... richandgem in buying a non yellow car shocker! surprised you didn't go for a Twingo Sport... some deals seem to be kicking round on them too :smile:

lol we thought about sumin yellow :wink:

we needed something stupidly cheap to run so the Twingosport wasn't an option. This KA is free on road tax for the first year and only £35 a year after that.

With all the cost of running 2 RS Clio's we couldn't afford another RS lol