Yellow 200 Cup

Nice car mate, have ye hr springs made the handling better? And have u felt any differnce with the new exhaust, I was considering it for mine

In Germany the exhaust has no registration, the sound is unbelievable! :smile: Feels more faster than it is, but I think it makes no real difference in the power of the car.

The springs in combination with the Federal Semi make a very nice and direct handling, very precise steering-feedback. But the car is now much more hard than a normal Cup-Chassis. But I like it. Also I don't need the Clio every day, its just for fun! :lol:

Sorry for my english...

In Germany the exhaust has no registration, the sound is unbelievable! :smile: Feels more faster than it is, but I think it makes no real difference in the power of the car.

The springs in combination with the Federal Semi make a very nice and direct handling, very precise steering-feedback. But the car is now much more hard than a normal Cup-Chassis. But I like it. Also I don't need the Clio every day, its just for fun! :lol:

Sorry for my english...

Hello and congratulations for the RS!:thumbup:
I wanted to ask you a question ...
I wanted to mount the K-tec Pro Performance exhaust ... you've got one of the 197 and you've adapted?
is difficult to adapt?:confused1:

It is not difficult to adapt the KTR exhaust for the 197. You only have to cut the tailpipes a few inches. No problem...

Some more pics if you like...

Attachments

• Clio4.jpg
    Clio4.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 46
  • Clio5.jpg
    Clio5.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Clio6.jpg
    Clio6.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Clio7.jpg
    Clio7.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Clio8.jpg
    Clio8.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 52
Very nice pal, love the colour:tongue_smilie:
I see you changed the grey centre caps on the speedlines makes a nice diff.
I'm also looking to get the ktr pro xhaust for mine, if you had a minute would be great to see a wee vid of you reving her. wonder if it will sound the same as on the 197??

The exhaust sounds the same on the 197 as on the 200 I think.

The black Renault center-caps are too expensive, so I thought about and I like tis idea with the carbon-fibre-look! :smile:

How do you like the Federal 595RS-R tyres? I'm considering these for my track day wheels. Have you tried them on track at all?

Your car looks amazing, love it.

I will be on Renault Sport Trackday at Hockenheim on Tuesday. After that I can say more about the Federal. Up to now I have tested them only by roaduse, but they make very good feeling...

It would be good to know your thoughts after your track day, although I am finding no suppliers of them so far in the UK for some reason :worried: