Y pipe ktec price !

I'm meaning just the part lmaoo not all extras compared to ktec price , ... My flexi pipes have gone so my mani is off so my pre cats going but keeping main in ... Not using that route though

I'm meaning just the part lmaoo not all extras compared to ktec price , ... My flexi pipes have gone so my mani is off so my pre cats going but keeping main in ... Not using that route though

I know Ben (just a bit of tongue n' check mate).....lol

62 quid but about 4 hrs labour and 'another' remap. 550 quid? Jury's still out on this mod...

add £27.68 to that as it ruined a brand new set off plugs on mine as the car ran that lean after fitting,needs the map tweaking instantly in my opinion,i paid £150 for the Y pipe,delivered,£150 to fit (5 hours labour),and £150 to tweak my map at RS Tuning,once you've bought the original map its £100 an hour for any future mods to be mapped in,so all in all it cost me £450 plus the plugs,bangs load every single time you change gear though:thumbsup:

add £27.68 to that as it ruined a brand new set off plugs on mine as the car ran that lean after fitting,needs the map tweaking instantly in my opinion,i paid £150 for the Y pipe,delivered,£150 to fit (5 hours labour),and £150 to tweak my map at RS Tuning,once you've bought the original map its £100 an hour for any future mods to be mapped in,so all in all it cost me £450 plus the plugs,bangs load every single time you change gear though:thumbsup:

Aside from noise, worth it???

I'll let you know with nearly standard car :tongueout: I think that 2 cats gone would be too much back pressure wise but .. I may be bit confused like

Aside from noise, worth it???

i would say yes,defo,on a car where gains are minimal the mid range improvement was big,my graph says it all and even paul was surprised by the improvement,like i said though,car needs mapping instantly with no cats,how anyone drives there car in this situation without a map is beyond me and is probably doing serious damage to the engine it runs so lean.

Your not wrong there mate could smell it was running lean on the way down,I would say this mod was worth every penny just for the sound,them tunnels on the way back was epic ha!!!