Y pipe gains (fitted and mapped)

hi all,this arrived a couple of days ago so i'm just after a bit of info on what gains i should be seeing,not interested in the flat spot as i've spoke to paul at RS Tuning and he's going to map it out,its getting fitted on the 16th so i'll report back any progress,cheers

6974582596_f4de2dd8be_b.jpg
Y pipe by scott1532, on Flickr

Last edited:
You keeping the secondary cat or just going all out catless.. Be interesting to see the results, should be good

think it through logically, the flat spot appears due to making more power/torque and the engine wanting more fuel at that point. That's the rev range where you're making gains

think it through logically, the flat spot appears due to making more power/torque and the engine wanting more fuel at that point. That's the rev range where you're making gains

it is!

as for gains cannot say until its on the rollers and sorted can you:huh:

ktec quoted me 4-5 hours labour to fit as its a mani out job

it would sound ace though with my evo system

part + fitting + map = isnt gonna cheap

So you think adding more fuel is the answer ?

the right amount in the right place. I've not got full control of standard ECU's so I only assist and record data, request changes etc. However, we mapped out a flat spot on a cammed 200 with decat with mostly fueling correction only last week

the right amount in the right place. I've not got full control of standard ECU's so I only assist and record data, request changes etc. However, we mapped out a flat spot on a cammed 200 with decat with mostly fueling correction only last week

interesting to know, so with this y pipe you would need to keep the secondary cat or fit a sports cat for MOT?