200: WR59 Silver 200, JLR Car Park, Recaro

suj

Paid Member
I just parked up at work, seen a silver 200 (it was a quick glance, so either Mercury or Nimbus..).
It had Recaro seats (again quick glance, couldn't see yellow dots, so out of a 197?) it had red front calipers (couldn't see the rear ones), so maybe Cup packed?

At least some of us still have taste when we work where we do . JLR workers make the midlands a very small community .

Agreed mate, nearly everyone around the West Midlands are with JLR or a supplier to JLR, it's mad!

Where do you work?

Agreed mate, nearly everyone around the West Midlands are with JLR or a supplier to JLR, it's mad!

Where do you work?

Too many focus and fiesta ST's brought though Don't know about gaydon but our car park is over run with them. I work at Solihull.

Where abouts in Birmingham are you from? I'm in Sutton Coldfield.

Reactions: suj
Haha yep same as my work car park, it's due to the Ford Scheme, not surprised as you can get some bargains IG your mileage is low, mine isn't :worried:

I live near Longbridge, so a bit of a travel to Gaydon.

Haha yep same as my work car park, it's due to the Ford Scheme, not surprised as you can get some bargains IG your mileage is low, mine isn't :worried:

I live near Longbridge, so a bit of a travel to Gaydon.

Yeah I know I'm just sick to the back teeth of them now. Would've been nice cars but I think JLR alone has helped flood the market with them around the midlands. My mileage isn't low either but I wouldn't buy a car just because it's cheap regardless.