would you buy this !!!

Renault Clio 2.0 16V RENAULTSPORT 182 CUP 3DR £4,995 2005 (05 reg), HatchbackTrade seller, distance: 132 miles 27,000 miles
Manual
2.0L
Petrol
3 0 3 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, 27,000 miles, Blue, 2 Owners. Lightweight cup special edition. Very low mileage. Much sought after. ABS, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Central …

rang up about it not for me !! but would alarm bells start ringing for you !!! here goes the car has not been tax since 2009 its been parked up in a garge for the last 4 years and the cambelts has not been changed would you buy ?????? i know its very low mileage 2 owners since new showroom condition but still ?????? pls advise ?? many thanks

Its worth looking at it and doing an HPI.

However, the seller is deluded if they think its a "limited edition" unless its a trophy but I thought they were all red?

Seems pricey but then it could be the real deal and immaculate

I'd say well overpriced. £5k is 197 money now. Perhaps if it was a Trophy it tip-top condition it might be worth that much, but not a cup. 182 Cups are proper pov spec; Evo described the seats has having 'Sunday market upholstery' and that is generous IMO.

182 for 5k. no no no.

Even if it is low millage I think 3995 is more like it as it'll need belts doing etc

Just to mention, I called him up and he was determined the belts dont need changing even though its 8 years old, as it only has 27k on. So asking the seller to budge by £500 he wont have it, simply cos he is saying they aint due! BTW, I know the belts are well overdue regardless of it only doing 27k

It'll probably need money spending on it as has been said. So even though the mileage is low, it's not always a good thing as people have said.

It might be worth a look. These days everyone struggles to shift performance cars, if you show an interest. Then knock a large chunk of money off it (and explain why - tyres? Cambelt etc)

You might walk away with a bargain, nothing ventured nothing gained :smile: