Would just like to put things

nutnutwelshman

Gold Member
HI Guys for the guys that have not meet me or know me just the reason I buy my cars.Its not for looks or performance it's handling and the forum which as become a big part of my life but the cars are designed to be driven hard and on track.So I apologise for my single mindedness about Spa it's the only place that scares the crap out of me because at three figures if you up its all over thanks for reading

Reactions: sevenfourate
From what i've heard your not exactly "Miss Daisy" on the road either Kev :smile:

You take a little ribbing Kev for your single-mindedness, but in truthful honesty you are a huge part of this forum and your enthusiasm for your passion is infectious.

I would finish with "Enjoy" normally.

But i know you love every mile you do. Particularly the ones at your playground.

Stick around buddy...........

No need to apologise Kev... We're all different and like different things. Can't have enough of a good thing imo

From what i've heard your not exactly "Miss Daisy" on the road either Kev :smile:

You take a little ribbing Kev for your single-mindedness, but in truthful honesty you are a huge part of this forum and your enthusiasm for your passion is infectious.

I would finish with "Enjoy" normally..

But i know you love every mile you do. Particularly the ones at your playground.

Stick around buddy...........
Thanks for the kind warm words

No need to apologise, you're 20 years older than me and if I still have half the passion you have in 20 years time I'll be happy. Whatever makes you happy, and I'd rather read about someone using a car 'properly' than look at endless 182's on silver turinis that you see 'elsewhere'.
I'll give you a passenger ride in mine if I see you at Spa in April, that should scare the shit out of you as I don't plan on taking it easy.

Wait, what? Did you mention Spa at all? I'd not noticed!

:wink:

Plenty of us, me included, would like to go there as often as you do. Nowt wrong at all with telling us that you like it mate.

It's a load better than some car enthusiasts forums when they spend most of their time standing round in car parks talking about stance and modding their cars to the point of being near undrivable.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your next trip and hoping there will be video to be honest...

Don't every apologise for doing something you enjoy. The forum is about sharing. Try being on a track doing 3 figures on 2 wheels - now that's a buzz I can't get enough off!

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Blimey Kev!

I truly envy your zest and passion for that track, if it were;t something important to you then you wouldnt rave about it as much as you do! It does dazzle me how you manage to fit it into every scenario on every topic though, haha!

Got to agree with Mr @///M on this one though, serious lack of dashcamness!

I can only echo what the others have said so far, Kev, but no one will ever knock for you talking about your passion - it is pretty much what we all do on a day to day basis about our cars anyway! The forum wouldn't be the same without you and we encourage everyone to talk about what they like. And post photos whenever possible :wink:

Keep it coming!