Worn Recaros

I know there are other posts on here but thought i would start another thread anyway.

My Recaros have now got holes through wear and tear, Ive been to Renault and its going to cost almost a grand to get the seat recovered.

There must be places in Essex where i can get the seat but repaired, but where? Can anyone recommend anywhere?

I know there are other posts on here but thought i would start another thread anyway.

My Recaros have now got holes through wear and tear, Ive been to Renault and its going to cost almost a grand to get the seat recovered.

There must be places in Essex where i can get the seat but repaired, but where? Can anyone recommend anywhere?

£175 a side for me ( bluewater )

you could leave it with me for 3 days - I would go over it with MY pc for £400 all in

S

take it to edge automotive and have both front seats done in leather and alcantara for £550,:tongue_smilie:,:clap:,:blush:hmy:

These are my recaros trimmed in alcantara and leather, with colour coded stitching. They are awesome, and probably worth it, they came with the car so I don't know how much it cost.

7268549230_36876a86e6_z.jpg

I do the Recaros for £650, or the full package for £1150 and thats a discounted price for a paid up member like yourself.

I can guarantee you won't get the service you get from me, from a renault dealer. Mainly because its subbed out to a trimmer anyway, and to them its just another dealership car.

Steve

That's handy to know Steve. You're a lot closer than edge.

Does your subby offer the same color options etc?