Windscreen 'protection' ?

believe or not but mine has been on for over 2 years now and its still same ..

maybe try claying the windscreen and then use a windscreen polish (like auto finesse vision) to get rid of the stuff?

i've used rainX in the past, terrible persisitent judder and smearing. took a lot of aggressive glass cleaner and a new set of wipers to get it of the window.

thanks Peter for your advice..the judder has settled a bit i have to admit..
not a lot but its a bit less noticeable now..
i believe it may be beneficial for someone who does a lot of motorway driving where the speed helps to get rid of the rain drops..i never use the motorway so a bit pointless..
thanks for your advice..will look into it

Reactions: peter
thanks Peter for your advice..the judder has settled a bit i have to admit..
not a lot but its a bit less noticeable now..
i believe it may be beneficial for someone who does a lot of motorway driving where the speed helps to get rid of the rain drops..i never use the motorway so a bit pointless..
thanks for your advice..will look into it

You could also clean the wipers. I did that when I applied it and they only juddered when they got dirty again. I used Autoglym Glass Polish on a microfibre and wiped the blades a few times until the microfibre came up clean.

Reactions: peter
You could also clean the wipers. I did that when I applied it and they only juddered when they got dirty again. I used Autoglym Glass Polish on a microfibre and wiped the blades a few times until the microfibre came up clean.
i keep my rubber well clean boys :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Chris and peter
that's it Chris..well lubricated...
i purchased a new set of wipers as soon as the product was applied..cause i thought it was my wipers getting old..well it wasnt as it turned out...

Any protection should start with preping the surface, a good option is firstly cleaning any wax or other after market stuff, that can be done by stripping the surface to a clear canvas so to speak. Try using Carpro Erazer, then glass polishing to get the small micro scratches and the blemishes off and then try some good stuff from Gyoen or Carpro. If applied super even and correctly no need to do double up. Your hydrophobic protection properties should now have a solid bond with the surface and provide a good partnership with clean blades.

Reactions: Jimmy