Why hasn't anyone spotted mine?

Just want to let you all know that I am gutted. I have driven my AB 197 for 86000 miles in the last seven and a half years, all over the country, and not once have any of you spotted her on this forum! Is she invisible?
lots of love from Ms Angry of Derbyshire xx

Ms Angry

i only spot cars that have been reverse parked, thus, as a woman this rules you out sorry.
Cheeky git!
Happy to challenge you to a reverse park-off.

Fatso (that's the 197) and I have many autotest and auto solo successes under our belts at our local motor club I"ll have you know. And that includes reversing against the clock.

My other half has just said that I've never been spotted because I'm always going too fast for anyone to spot me.

Thats why I love him..........

Ive been spotted a few times, but funnily enough I'm in one of the quietest regions.

Seen a few and always generally post them but rarely get a reply.

I always post when I see one and have only had one 197 ( and one mk3 just caught a glance of and it wasn't a sport) respond . I have met up with the guy @pocketrocket a few times and bought some stuff off him too. Never been spotted either

PS by chomp I am guessing he means as we say in the office "That's a bite" :smile:

I have never been spotted either :worried: boooo
[MENTION=2904]Jamz72[/MENTION] I was up Stratford about 7 months ago and saw your car. I was in my old TCE. Nice car that. Was staying close by the airstrip and the market which is on most of the time.

Mine is bright green too and not been spotted! Travelling between Newcastle and Leeds I do see a fair amount of 197/200's and don't post either! So I guess I'm as much to blame as the next man/woman

I've never been spotted either, but take it as a good sign: I love the fact they're rare. I'd get a bit bored if every other car I saw was a 197/200...