who wants to tell him?

Yes I was as I wanted to do the meg conversion but just couldn't do it to my mint alien.

But then this came back as cat d :worried:

But just picked up a Liquid Yellow full fat 200 really really cheap :wink:

Yes I was as I wanted to do the meg conversion but just couldn't do it to my mint alien.

But then this came back as cat d :worried:

But just picked up a Liquid Yellow full fat 200 really really cheap :wink:

That's understandable mate as its super clean . Any regrets on letting it go ?

Yeah shame on it being a cat d would of loved to see a meg'd AG cup thread .

Good to see you got another so quick :thumb:

Reactions: Mossy
That's understandable mate as its super clean . Any regrets on letting it go ?

Yeah shame on it being a cat d would of loved to see a meg'd AG cup thread .

Good to see you got another so quick :thumb:

No regrets on selling it mate as I got to the point of being far too OCD with it to the point I wouldn't drive it in case I got a stone chip on it :worried: plus I couldn't do anything else to it. It has also gone to a VERY good home and will be well cared for.

Yes roll on the turbo liquid yellow :smile: bought a few bits for it already :smile: I will try and get a project thread up and running for it.

Reactions: Northloopcup
No regrets on selling it mate as I got to the point of being far too OCD with it to the point I wouldn't drive it in case I got a stone chip on it :worried: plus I couldn't do anything else to it. It has also gone to a VERY good home and will be well cared for.

Yes roll on the turbo liquid yellow :smile: bought a few bits for it already :smile: I will try and get a project thread up and running for it.

I get the OCD part been there my self :smile:

Looking forward to seeing this mate when do you plan to start the work .

I can 100% guarantee that it's come to a good home Paul! It turns out that Renault even painted a bit of the floorpan on the underside too. It's now nice and clean. :sunglasses:

I'm looking forward to seeing how the LY turbo project comes along too!

Ooh nice, I thought about putting a megane engine in mine it it's too rare and I want to keep it NA I think. This is now just an AG owners thread hahaha