White Clio 200 cup pack

I'm going to leave the mount inserts for now as i really am tight on money... I will get them some time soon though. The Manifold is being fitted this friday so them mount inserts probably won't get to me by then any way :worried: Haha looks quality!!!!
Guess the interesting thing will be if fits, without any alterations having to be done. If so reckon a lot of people will purchase the same manifold. Looking forward to the test results.

It will fit mate, I think what cliovirgin is trying to say, it would be interesting to see if it will fit perfectly without knocking on the subframe like the toyosports one does. [emoji4]
Correct. + Not using new engine mounts, like Toyo one seems to need.

Oh I see! I would expect it to knock to be honest.. 99.9% sure it's the same one without the brand mark. Will let you guys know either way :smile: is the knocking really that bad? Is it easy to change mounts once the manifold is all fitted back to normal?

Reactions: themarkaitken
I messaged the guy on eBay the otherday and he said it's not toyosport and has had no complaints about fitment but I'm not sure how true either of those things are!

[MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] if I need engine mounts because of knocking on subframe do you have regular stock?

[MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] if i ordered now when would i have them by? How hard would they be to put in once the manifold has already been fitted as the manifold is being done Friday.

Thanks

Don't need the subframe off to put the lower engine mounts in do you? If so it can probably be done afterwards. Thats what the majority of the labour is for the manifold change I think.