White Clio 200 cup pack

So.. the cae shifter is in and great to use! It's incredibly precise and really clunks into place which i love. I completely forgot i have a engine dynamics short shifter in too as it's needed when converting to the megane engine. Not sure if to keep it in or change it back to the original as it is very close and worried i could grab the wrong gear when pushing on a track day. Over all though VERY happy :smile: lovely bit of kit!!

Also attended PFC expo which was good. Nice chilled out day and some lovely cars.

IMG_9394.jpg

IMG_9452.jpg

gotta say the car looks awesome..will be hard to find competition when tracking your car..

gotta say the car looks awesome..will be hard to find competition when tracking your car..
Thanks buddy. Think now i'm just going to look after it and do quite a few track days next year. Can't wait to get back out on track!

no wonder with that beast i would love to show my ass to most of the cars on the track :thumb:

Guys I've put my car up for sale again. I'm looking for £11,500.
63k miles, huge spec list as most of you know. Just recently had MOT, cae shifter, lower ball joints, adjustable top mounts and full geometry done by Jade Developments.

If you know anyone who may be interested or like the car yourself and have any questions please drop me a text/call on 07495427914.

I'm in no rush to sell and only selling due to wanting a more sensible car next year.

:smile:

Hope you aren't too gutted Stu?? Must be sad to see it go! Hopefully the new owner will care for it and enjoy it as much as you have!

Guys I've put my car up for sale again. I'm looking for £11,500.
63k miles, huge spec list as most of you know. Just recently had MOT, cae shifter, lower ball joints, adjustable top mounts and full geometry done by Jade Developments.

If you know anyone who may be interested or like the car yourself and have any questions please drop me a text/call on 07495427914.

I'm in no rush to sell and only selling due to wanting a more sensible car next year.

:smile:

The Clio is a perfectly sensible car, you made it unsensible :sunglasses:

Willing to bet you do the same to your next one also! :smiley:

I will be sad to see it go but it's going to a good home not far from me where it'll get a flocked dash and a full roll cage. Then it sounds like it'll be doing lots of trips to the Nurburgring. The reason for the change is I want a car I can enjoy more on the roads. I haven't been able to do as many track days as I thought I would due to work/time/money... You'll be glad to know the car I'm viewing on Sunday is a Renault though! Hybrid turbo, 350bhp/350torque. :smile: I'll post pics up if and when I collect it!!

I will be sad to see it go but it's going to a good home not far from me where it'll get a flocked dash and a full roll cage. Then it sounds like it'll be doing lots of trips to the Nurburgring. The reason for the change is I want a car I can enjoy more on the roads. I haven't been able to do as many track days as I thought I would due to work/time/money... You'll be glad to know the car I'm viewing on Sunday is a Renault though! Hybrid turbo, 350bhp/350torque. :smile: I'll post pics up if and when I collect it!!

Good luck with the sale! I was looking at the car that you're viewing online yesterday and it looks brilliant! Hope it all goes to plan for you mate.

Reactions: Stubonez

Hopefully you've pointed the new owner in the direction of here then! Always sad to see a car go, but then sounds like your new one is a bit of a beast. Keep us posted!

Reactions: Stubonez