White Clio 197 Cup - Progress

So went and swapped the Mazda after a grand total of 2 WEEKS for this...

DSC_0032.jpg

Its a Clio 197 Cup and heres what the showroom had to say about it....

2008/08 RENAULT CLIO 197 CUP EDITION IN BRIGHT GLACIER WHITE, VERY SOUGHT AFTER COLOUR

COVERING ONLY 23K MILES WITH FULL SERVICE HISTORY, THIS CAR HAS BEEN CHERISHED BY ITS PREVIOUS MATURE OWNER AND ALWAYS BEEN TREATED TO THE BEST CLEANING PRODUCTS

THE CAR IS IN SHOWROOM CONDITION INSIDE AND OUT AND DRIVES BEAUTIFULLY WITH ITS 197BHP ENGINE AND 6 SPEED GEARBOX

THE CUP VERSIONS CONSISTS OF:
GLOSS BLACK SPEEDLINE ALLOY HEELS UNMARKED
ENHANCED CUP SUSPENSION PACKAGE INC DAMPERS AND SPRINGS
STRIPPED AND TINY BIT LIGHTER

STANDARD FEATURES INC:
ABS
ESP
6 SPEED
BREMBOS
197BHP
CD PLAYER
ELECTRIC WINDOWS AND MIRRORS
TRIP COMPUTER
SPORTS SUSPENSION
SPORTS RENAULT SEATS
FRONT FOGLIGHTS
ALLOY WHEELS
AND MUCH MORE

Much easier to do that than write it out haha,

Plans for the moment are not much at all, but I always do a progress thread, so thought i would for the new car:

- Bilstein Suspension Set-up (If I feel the need after a couple of track days)
- Renaultsport Spoiler
- Carbon Front & Rear Badges, Side Bullets, Wing Mirror Covers
- Milltek Full Stainless Exhaust System
- Flocked Dash
- Renaultsport Carbon Steering Wheel Insert
- Alpine Bluetooth Headunit & Uprated Front Comps

And that should see me done really :smile: on with the pictures...

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

Rate / Slate :smile:

Looks great mate don't think anyone on here will slate
Hope you enjoy the little beast

Welcome to the GW cup club obviously the best colour hence y I have one lol u will love her mate enjoy

It is an elite club,

"Some say his skin colour is Glacier White, and his shoes are made by Brembo, but all we know is....."

Cars looking tasty btw, only thing I hate is how the Renault plastics discolour and look grey... :-(

needs a gloss roof and a gloss diffuser ( black )

looks good though

when you say bilstein suspension . . . what sort ?

Cheers guys, thanks for the comments :smile:

Not sure about glossing the diffuser...I think it looks abit less forced like this :/ DEFINATELY needs two little pipes on show though!

The Bilstein B14 set-up would be my choice. They are highly regarded in the VXR world (what I'm used to haha) so I can't imagine they'd be bad in the Renault world :smile:
But I'd obviously ask peoples opinions before I bought them....the Varient 1 or 3's are an option also :smile:

At my dads BBQ today and found a key scratch on my rear quarter panel!
Definitely deliberate...it's so deep that it has to be a key.

Pissed me off so much! Got to get quotes in the next few days now to get it done :worried: twàts!

dbe75cf2.jpg

ac0db6d2.jpg

6d179c0b.jpg

Always the way it incesses me why people cant keep their hands off other peoPles stuff pure spite it is to key someones car

Sorry about scratch good luck getting it out

- I would also like to run bilstein set up however don't think they make any for the 200 :worried:

It's shocking scratching someones car like that :whatever:

Did you park outside someone elses yard garage or anything? not saying you have/they have but it's not exactly hard to ask someone to move a car is it?

If caught you should be allowed to kick them right between the legs, male or female.:@

i had that done to my old 172.
no reason other than they were probably jealous of someone owning a really nice car